Commercial landscaping is a term currently, that is on the lips of many people. Every time you see a beautiful exterior, you owe it to commercial landscapers. For such reasons, many people might think that commercial landscaping is simply trimming shrubs, planting trees and grasses and mowing overgrown grass. That might be far from the truth because commerce landscaping is a meticulous process encompassing a series of steps starting from initiation of a project to maintenance.
Typically, commercial landscapers plan, design, install as well as maintain the aesthetics of the outdoors of a commercial business space. Experts say that outdoors that are aesthetically appealing, usually stimulate more output from the workers and attract many clients to the business premises. Above all, it provides a healthy and fresh atmosphere for everyone who is part of the commercial building.
What commercial landscaping entails
Typically, commercial landscaping will involve the following:
- Using artificial water bodies to create a natural feel within the commercial spaces. These water bodies can be human-made ponds, artificial waterfalls as well as fountains.
- Designing spaces that are in tandem with your values and objectives. Some people always want their commercial spaces to reflect their values, and proper commercial landscaping can achieve this. For instance, you can plant low-water native plant as a landscape for green businesses.
- Giving all the plants a manicured look within your business premises. This will involve scheduled pruning, weeding and mowing. Still, you can plant lawns and fences to improve the look.
- Using plants in the right places to soften the harsh architectural lines and angles. Plants are known to bring a balance in landscaping, whether you plant them on a sloppy or rugged-looking landscape. You can play around with a mix of different kinds of plants. For instance, you can mix shrubs, grasses and other plants can uplift the look of an area.
This is the most technical part of landscaping. It is a comprehensive process that will see you through planting executing and on-going maintenance. If you are hiring a company to do these part for you, then you need to look for the one with a comprehensive range of services. This eliminates the need to hire subcontractors.
When you get a full range service, it means the provider can work with extensive workspaces including, retail shops, condos, offices, municipalities, government buildings, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and clinics.
Standard landscape design services include Commercial landscape design, Seasonal flower planting, commercial lighting, Snow removal, Commercial landscape construction, and Commercial irrigation installation, among others.
These services include all necessary components of landscaping such as Plantings, Hardscapes, Irrigation, and Lighting Furnishings, among others.
Benefits of commercial landscaping
- Improves employee morale: natural elements usually boost the desire for people to work harder.
- Increase property value: landscaping additions make your building stand out; thus, will have a higher resale value
- Improves safety and security: maintaining the surroundings of your business ensures that all walkways are repaired on time, which reduces stumbling. Again, well-placed lighting and plants reduce harbouring if thieves; hence, a secure environment.
- Eco-friendly: a good landscape is a show of how you care for your environment. Usually, going green is the best way to up life the look of your business. Without a doubt, going green improve the sustainability of the property.
Sydney commercial landscaping by Eloqent Landscapes has already made several corporate building and offices a sight to behold. Add your office to its growing list of beautiful and inspiring exteriors.